This academic school year, The Strong Hinkson Organization will be awarding book bursaries (in the amount of $250) to deserving recipients.
To be eligible for a bursary, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a single-parent (children must reside with applicant full-time and must be under the age of 18 years old).
- Currently pursuing post-secondary studies.
- Gross annual income below $25,000.
- Live in Quebec, Canada.
- Must have an overall academic average of at least 60%.
Along with completing the standard information on the online application form, applicants must upload the following documents:
- Letter of intent
- A copy of their Releve de notes (transcript of secondary school grades).
- A copy of their latest post-secondary school transcripts
- 2 letters of recommendation (one from a teacher who has taught the applicant AND one from someone in their community who knows them very well in their capacity as a single-parent and student).
The application session will begin in December 1st, 2017 and it will close March 1st, 2018 …